Sunday, July 8, 2007

Spirit is Always at Home






Science of Mind Reverand and teacher Angela Peregoff provides a daily forum for centering and co-creating a life living in intention and wellbeing. In the following piece, gratefully reproduced from her her Morning Blessings, Angela addresses the sacredness of personal space.

Spirit is always at home.

Wherever I find myself,
I know that I rest in the arms of Spirit, protected and comforted.
I look around my life and realize that the home in which I live
is also the dwelling place of Spirit, both in form and formless.

I let order and the wholesome nature of Spirit become manifest
in my home, tending to its needs consciously and joyfully,
seeing it as a selfless service to the One Power.
I keep my home clean and inviting, creating a space in
which to celebrate my life and the lives of all I love.

I give thanks for the beautiful place in which I live, and
I continually move through my life in a state of gratitude
for all that Spirit gives to me all creation in its lavish opulent way.
It is good, and so it is.

____________________________________________________________
THE MORNING BLESSINGS
Morning Blessings © 2003 - 2006 Angela Peregoff. All rights reserved.
Send your feedback to info@angelaperegoff.com
Visit www.angelaperegoff.com for more blessings.
____________________________________________________________

If you desire to receive daily Blessings, send an email to blessings@angelaperegoff.com