Monday, April 14, 2008

Ask for What You Need





Lesson learned. For the one thousandth time in my life. When a clear and peaceful voice inside tells you not once, not twice, but three times for you to do something: Do it. There I was at the start of a much needed massage when I heard the voice say "ask her if she does any energy work". I finally gently asked her if she did so and she, with a little surprise in her voice, said, "well, yes, I do". So, I received a terrific hour of great body care and got the balancing energy work for which I was so starved. We also had a very brief and reorienting dialogue about personal and universal themes.

When was the last time that voice inside of you gave you just what you needed?


Thank you Jill.
photos taken at Keystone Lodge&Resort in Summit County, Colorado