Tuesday, August 30, 2011




Going out is the 'us against them', 'me against you' and 'death to the finish' I am advised. Coming in is 'many in one heart'. What will the Earth be like when we are in a cooperative, collaborative and mutually respectful phase? Some will fear and fight their way through this change. Life will no longer be able to support this conflict. Others, like myself, will feel right at home and say "finally", acknowledging a return to what was known at the beginning of the beginning. I may even spend a lot of time in disbelief- having been a participant dreamer, not unaware the whole time, in the dream time that hit me like a ton of bricks over and over and over again. Just the promise that this portion of suffering is being let up off the mat makes my lungs expand a tiny bit more. And so it is.